Tencent Holdings these days launched the Lite version of the popular online multiplayer struggle royale game PUBG Mobile. Dubbed as PUBG Mobile Lite, the sport is largely the toned-down version of the game that’s aimed to run on an access-level smartphone with less quantity of RAM and different resources.
PUBG Mobile Lite is currently to be had only within the Philippines. However, gamers can download the APK file of the game and install it on their cellphone to offer it an attempt. Here’s how to download,
First matters first:
This is just a workaround and the approach is not formally showed via PUBG. Also, customers may even want a relied on VPN patron, preferably a paid model to run the sport.
Steps to download the game:
- Open ‘www.Google.com’ on any browser
- Search for PUBG Mobile Lite APK document and download it from any depended on website
- Once downloaded, install the game.
- Grant permission to put in apps from unknown assets by means of heading to the settings of the telephone.
- As we’ve got already noted that the sport is most effective to be had in the Philippines and users would require a trusted VPN patron (preferably paid model) to redirect the network server to the Philippines.
- Now, join the VPN to the Philippines server.
- Launch the sport and experience
remember that there is an opportunity that the game won’t run or provide an error message. In that case, gamers need to wait until the game is launched in India.
Also, Tencent Games has currently released the PUBG Lite for PC. The builders of the game have confirmed that the sport is going to be to be had in 4 extra international locations — South-east Asia – Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore from February 13. However, there may be no legit data available regarding the India launch of the sport.
Besides pleasant the roles of the smartphone, digital camera, track participant, alarm clo…